- On arrival met and, transfer to your booked hotel in Moshi/Arusha.
- Breakfast, leave for Umbwe route. We will pass through the banana and coffee plantations and Umbwe parish(4,600ft) on the way to Umbwe. Dinner and overnight at Bivouac I (9,300ft) or Bivouac II (12,600ft) campsite.
- Breakfast, leave the camp for Baranco camp(3,900m). On the way we pass through heather and open moorlands, then dinner and overnight.
- From Baranco camp, we can go west to Shira Plateau or up to Lava Tower hut and the summit via the Great Western Breach and Arrow Glacier camp
Alternatively, we can go eastwards to Barafu hut then dinner and overnight.
- Wake up at midnight and have hot tea plus candies then ascend up slowing to summit via Kibo crater floor and on to Uhuru Peak(5,895m). Thereafter, descend down to Mweka camp via Barafu hut(4,600m) for Dinner and an overnight at Mweka camp(3,000).
- After morning breakfast, descend to Mweka gate where our vehicles will be waiting you, say bye to the porters then transfer to your booked hotel in Moshi or Arusha for hot shower, leisure, dinner and overnight.